Greensboro-NewBridge Bank Park is the place to be this Saturday, June 16th, as we attempt to break a world record! Come out and be part of the
attempt at making history as we try and set a new record for the Most
People Wearing Sunglasses at Night!
The first 1,000 fans participating in the world record attempt will
receive free sunglasses courtesy of PTI Airport and the Greensboro
Grasshoppers. The attempt will take place on Natty’s Hill during the 7th
inning of Saturday’s Grasshoppers game.
The current record is 671 people wearing sunglasses at night and that
was set on February 3rd, 2012 at a nightclub in Chicago, Illinois.
Information for those wanting to participate:
* All fans will be cleared from Natty’s Hill in the 5th inning to
ensure we are ready to attempt the record!
* Once cleared, the fans wanting to participate will re-enter
* A separate World Record Night ticket will be distributed along
with the sunglasses as participants enter the turnstiles on Natty’s
* Only participants will be permitted in the world record area at
* We ask that those not interested in participating in the record
attempt not sit in the Natty’s Hill area upon arrival to alleviate
seating changes once the record begins.
Come out to NewBridge Bank Park on Saturday and make history,
Greensboro! Visit gsohoppers.com for ticket information or call the box
office at 336.268.2878.