Greensboro Pacesetters Track Club Is Now Accepting New Members For Middle School (5th-8th grade) Cross Country Team
Middle School athletes will train and compete with the Pacesetters from September through the USA Track and Field National Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships in December.
The team is open to all 5th – 8th graders of all abilities who want to compete on a cross country team.
Contact Coach Mark Sumerford at 336-272-6922
www.greensboropacesetters.com for additional club information.
Pacesetter athletes will compete in meets which will have cross country courses from 2,500 meters to 5,000 meters.
Why run Cross Country now?
1. Gain experience and be a fast runner before you get to high school.
2. Come into 9th grade as the fastest runner on the team.
3. Learn how the different XC courses are designed and how to run them.
4. Race some of the best athletes in North Carolina and the Southeast.
5. Learn how to train and be ready for high school training.
6. Be a member of a USA Track & Field Team and receive information on all areas of track.