North Carolina High School Football Championship Games
Complete Name, Email Address and Contact Telephone Number.
Select 8 Winners, plus as a Tiebreaker – the TOTAL Points of the Northern Guilford versus Charlotte Catholic game.
Full Rules at the Bottom of the Page. A Dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is On The Line.
State 4AA Championship - 11am - Saturday - Kenan Stadium, Chapel Hill
Fayetteville Jack Britt
State 4A Championship - 7:30pm - Friday - Kenan Stadium, Chapel Hill
State 3AA Championship - 7pm - Saturday - BB&T Field, Winston-Salem
State 3A Championship - 3pm - Saturday - BB&T Field, Winston-Salem
State 2AA Championship - 7pm - Saturday - Carter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh
State 2A Championship - 11am - Saturday - BB&T Field, Winston-Salem
State 1AA Championship - 3pm - Saturday - Carter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh
State 1A Championship - 11am - Saturday - Carter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh
TIE-BREAKER - Total Points Northern Guilford vs Charlotte Catholic:
Contest starts at 6:00 PM on Tuesday:
1. One entry per person.
2. In the event of multiple entries, the last one submitted will be used. All previous entries are void.
3. All entries must include an email address and contact telephone number.
4. We will post 8 games, not selecting a game is counted as a loss.
5. Deadline for Entries is 7:00 PM on Friday (Exceptions will be noted.)
6. There will be one winner each week.
7. The Winner is determined by the most wins selected. In case of ties, we have a tiebreaker. Then, the earliest entry will win.
8. Once an individual has won, they may continue playing. They will be ineligible for the weekly prize.
9. There is no fee to entry.
10. All entries are the property of GreensboroSports.com.
11. GreensboroSports.com is not responsible for late submissions, errors or other issues that may result in a contestant’s entry being not submitted.
12. GreensboroSports.com will not share names/email addresses/phone numbers of contestants with any outside entity, organization or business.
13. Winners may be required to have picture taken for publicity purposes.