Week #7 – High School Picks
Complete Name, Email Address and Contact Telephone Number.
Select 13 Winners
Full Rules at the Bottom of the Page. Winner receives two tickets/passes to the Woods of Terror on Church Street.
Southern Guilford (2-4)
Western Guilford (1-5)
Southern Vance (2-3)
Southeast Guilford (5-0)
Eastern Alamance (5-1)
Northern Guilford (4-1)
Northeast Guilford (1-4)
Eastern Guilford (5-0)
East Forsyth (5-0)
North Forsyth (2-3)
Southwestern Randolph (2-4)
Rockingham County (1-5)
Fort Chiswell (Va.) (4-0)
Metrolina Christian (3-2)
High Point Christian (2-3)
Contest starts immediately.
1. One entry per person.
2. In the event of multiple entries, the last one submitted will be used. All previous entries are void.
3. All entries must include an email address and contact telephone number.
4. We will post 13 games, not selecting a game is counted as a loss.
5. Deadline for Entries is 7:00 PM on Friday (Exceptions will be noted.)
6. There will be one winner each week.
7. The Winner is determined by the most wins selected. In case of ties, the winner will be pulled from a hat of all ties.
8. Once an individual has won, they may continue playing. They will be ineligible for the weekly prize.
9. There is no fee to entry.
10. All entries are the property of GreensboroSports.com.
11. GreensboroSports.com is not responsible for late submissions, errors or other issues that may result in a contestant’s entry being not submitted.
12. GreensboroSports.com will not share names/email addresses/phone numbers of contestants with any outside entity, organization or business.
13. Winners may be required to have picture taken for publicity purposes.