I just want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to guide these young men.
Janesh’s Annual Recruiting Seminar
Date: October 2015
Who: 9th – 12th grade
What: Tips and guidance from former athletes and professional athletic personnel.
Each kid will leave with an idea of where they stand in the recruiting process and how they should move forward.
Why: We have raised over $10,000 to get all Triad athletes in for free. Our sponsors have committed to bringing education to the recruiting process. I, Joshua Williams the founder of Janesh, want to work with all coaches and all athletic directors in order to get this information out! I need as many athletes as possible. I need to make sure that this works. So past the word and bring as many athletes as possible. Free Admission!!
Contact: Your school has been previously contacted about the opportunity, but you can contact us directly if you would like.
(919) 943-2572 – Janesh
Friday Night Wrap Up!
Eastern Alamance (Score) 1- 0 vs Graham (Score) 0 – 1
Coach Timmons, head coach of Graham, allowed me the opportunity to view the environment of his program in their pregame element. Before they left Graham and made the 15 minute trip to Eastern, I was in the locker room and coach’s office. Just showing an extra hand of support. The team, all focused. Head phones on. Heads bobbing to their music. Most of them using Beats By Dre. The coaches, all focused. Gathering together, strategizing a little more. Everybody had one goal.
From the start of the game, until about 5 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter, the game was a shootout. Back and forth. An offensive battle. Who could out last the other? With about 5 minutes left in the 2nd, Graham’s star runningback took an explosive hit that changed the momentum for the rest of the night. He only sat out 2 plays after the monster hit, but the momentum was gone once they got him on the sideline.
2 of the areas top players met up in Friday’s contest. Eastern’s John Lamot and Graham’s Jamie Newman. These boys are the real deal. John, who has verbally committed to Elon, finished with 146 passing and 175 rushing. Although he has verbally committed, he has been receiving some interest from a few FBS schools and if he keeps playing like this, he’ll catch the eye of even more. Jamie Newman, verbal to Wake Forest, finished with a big night also. He reminds me of Cam Newton. He had his towel around his neck just as Cam does too. I respect Jamie and I can’t wait to see him have a breakout year. A name that many people should be on the lookout for is Daniel Graves of Graham. I hear talk that he has a few small Division I schools. North Carolina Central among one of them. Like I said, he is the work horse for Graham. Keep on the look out for him.
• Dudley (1- 0 went 42 – 7 over Carver)
• Northern Guilford (0 – 0)
• Eastern Alamance (1- 0 went 56 – 14 over Graham)
• Western Alamance (1 – 0 went 51 – 16 over Cummings)
• East Forsyth (1 – 0 went 42 – 7 over Mount Tabor)
Top Players of the Week
• John Lamot (Eastern) went 146 passing and 175 rushing
• Connell Young (Dudley) 5 catches for 102
• Madison Cone (East Forsyth) (No stats)
• CJ Freeman (Northern Guilford) (No stats)
• Jamie Newman (Graham) (No stats)
• Kennedy McKoy (North Davidson) 159 on 22 carries
• Chavis Little (High Point Central) 1 receiving TD
Top Under Exposed Players of the Week
• Daniel Graves (Graham) (No stats)
• Drew Smith (High Point Christian) 6 pancakes
• Alex Gray (Page High) (No Stats)
• Bryan Barr (Eastern Guilford) 180 rushing and 107 passing
• Camden Cloud (Northwest Guilford) 2 receiving TDs (This kid is a freshman. He won’t be in this Uderexposed column for long. I just had to start him off here.)
Special thanks to Andy Durham. Love you brother!!