Danny Pigge’s High School Football Pigskin Picks – Week #16- Play-offs: Round 4
Danny Pigge’s Pigskin Picks brought to you by Danny Pigge at Ameriprise Financial and by The Texas Roadhouse on Battleground Avenue.
Complete Name, Email Address and Contact Telephone Number.
Select 15 Winners AND Tie Breaker
Full Rules at the Bottom of the Page.
Charlotte Vance (13-1)
Charlotte Catholic (13-1)
Eastern Guilford (14-0)
Mount Airy (13-1)
West Montgomery (14-0)
Wake Forest (14-0)
Middle Creek (14-0)
Cape Fear (14-0)
Scotland County (14-0)
Rocky Mount (12-2)
Hickory Ridge (12-2)
South Point (10-4)
TIE BREAKER - Total Points of Charlotte Vance (13-1) at Page (13-1) -
Contest starts immediately.
1. One entry per person.
2. In the event of multiple entries, the last one submitted will be used. All previous entries are void.
3. All entries must include an email address and contact telephone number.
4. We will post 10 or more games and tie-breaker (total points of specified game without going over), not selecting a game is counted as a loss.
5. Deadline for Entries is 7:00 PM on Friday (Exceptions will be noted.)
6. There will be one winner each week.
7. Weekly Prize – Prize each week will be a $10.00 Gift Card from the Texas Roadhouse along with Two Texas Roadhouse Appetizers.
8. At the end of the season, all the weekly winners names will be placed in a hat, with one name drawn for $100.00 Gift Card from the Texas Roadhouse.
9. The Winner is determined by the most wins selected. In case of ties, there is aTie Breaker – total points of a selected game that week.
10. Once an individual has won, they may continue playing. They will be ineligible for the weekly prize.
11. There is no fee to entry.
12. All entries are the property of GreensboroSports.com.
13. GreensboroSports.com is not responsible for late submissions, errors or other issues that may result in a contestant’s entry being not submitted.
14. GreensboroSports.com will not share names/email addresses/phone numbers of contestants with any outside entity, organization or business.
15. Winners may be required to have picture taken for publicity purposes.