Complete Name, Email Address and Contact Telephone Number.
Select Winners PLUS Tie-Breaker
Full Rules at the Bottom of the Page. Weekly Winner receives $15 Gift Certificate from the Texas Roadhouse.
Winston-Salem Parkland (6-2/2-0)
Western Alamance (7-1/4-0)
Northeast Guilford (6-2/3-1)
Southeast Guilford (5-3/3-0)
Southern Guilford (5-3/2-1)
Southern Alamance (5-3/2-1)
Eastern Guilford (5-4/3-1)
Western Guilford (4-4/0-2)
Southwest Guilford (5-3/1-1)
Northwest Guilford (2-6/0-2)
High Point Central (0-8/0-1)
Northern Guilford (5-3/2-2)
Rockingham County (2-6/1-3)
Mount Tabor (5-3/2-0)
High Point Andrews (4-4/1-2)
Providence Grove (6-3/2-2)
High Point Christian Academy (7-2/2-0)
Metrolina Christian Academy (6-3/3-0)
Bishop McGuinness (2-6/1-1)
East Forsyth (7-1/1-1)
Winston-Salem Reagan (7-1/1-1)
Scotland County (8-0)
Wake Forest (7-1)
TIE BREAKER – Total Points of Graham (0-9) vs Reidsville (7-1) –
Contest starts immediately.
1. One entry per person.
2. In the event of multiple entries, the last one submitted will be used. All previous entries are void.
3. All entries must include an email address and contact telephone number.
4. We will post multiple games, not selecting a game is counted as a loss.
5. Deadline for Entries is 7:00 PM on Friday (Exceptions will be noted, such as when there is a Thursday game.)
6. There will be one winner each week. The Winner will receive a $15.00 Gift Certificate from Texas Roadhouse Restaurant (Battleground Avenue, Greensboro). At the end of the season, all the winners names will be placed in a hat, with one name drawn for $120 Gift Certificate from Texas Roadhouse.
7. The Winner is determined by the most wins selected. In case of ties, the winner determined by closest to the Tie Breaker Total Score, without going over.
8. Once an individual has won, they may continue playing. They will be ineligible for the weekly prize.
9. There is no fee to entry.
10. All entries are the property of GreensboroSports.com.
11. GreensboroSports.com is not responsible for late submissions, errors or other issues that may result in a contestant’s entry being not submitted.
12. GreensboroSports.com will not share names/email addresses/phone numbers of contestants with any outside entity, organization or business.
13. Winners may be required to have picture taken for publicity purposes.
Week #01 – Chris Ross
Week #02 – Lewis Walker
Week #03 – Pam Broadnax
Week #04 – John Chu
Week #05 – Johnny Smith
Week #06 – Debra Harrison
Week #07 – Miles Fairley
Week #08 – Rick Powell
Week #09 – Shawn Dee