(From our Greensborosports.com HS basketball contributors.)
If your team did not at least reached the Sectional finals, a player will not be on
the first team.
1. Donovan Griffith: Northeast:Has taken charge and has willed this team. Has had a
high of 24 points.
2. Bryce Benjamin: Northeast: Has been steady through out the playoffs including a
high of 20 points.
3. Jonathan Frye: Northern Guilford: Did everything he could to get back to the
dance and did not dissapoint inspite of a mass exodus from last years’s team which
ran into violations. Also netted nearly 20 plus points during the playoffs.
4. Darius White: Northeast: The crafty senior has been one of the main ingredients
to help his team advance. Hit the winning shot to help his team get to the Final
Four. Also has put up some pretty consistent numbers along the way.
5. Reggie Dillard: Dudley: The sophomore has showed his scoring ability by scoring a
career high of 33 points against Ragsdale including a whoping 8 of 10 from the
three point mark. His steady defense has also been a key for the Panthers.
1. PJ Harriston:Dudley: The North Carolina signee had a high of 25 points during
2. John Mcbeth: Northern Guilford: Has done a great job of keeping opponents at bay
while they key on Frye and Berry. Scored 18 points in Sectional Final.
3. Jaquel Richmond:Dudley: The young freshmen showed great promise by notching 12
in the Sectional Finals and will be one of the most prominent players in this area
on a team that is already loaded.
4. Dylan Berry: Northern Guilford: His play and threat from the three point range
help to keep playoff opponents off balance. Never really got totally untracted but
did other things to help team win. Did score 13 points in one game.
5. Tyquan Roberts: Ragsdale: Had a great series and help Ragsdale reach the Finals.
Showed great leadership and scored in double figures a couple of times.
1. Khalik Parker: Ragsdale: Scored 13 point against Dudley in the Sectional
2. Brennan Wyatt: Dudley: The Navy signee ran the Panthers offense to near
perfection and scored pointa along the way.
3.Benaiah Wise: Ragsdale: Played a key role in his teams run to the championship game.
4.Sam Hunt: Dudley: This young freshmen hit several key three pointers and showed
poise beyond his years. Will be one of the best in the area.
5. Abdul Tijani: Northeast: Played the unsung hero role in Northeast success and
notched double figures early on in the playoffs.
1. Antwoine Wilkerson: Western Guilford: Scored over 20 points in Western’s first
round loss to Highpoint Central.
2. Demoine Harrison: Page: Scored 18 points and almost help Page escape with a first
3. Daniel Downing: Northern Guilford: Averaged nearly 7 points during the run and
came up with key rebounds.
4.Patrick Chandler: Northern Guilford: Help with the scoring punch when Frye and
Dylan were being double covered.
5. Greg Bridges: Southwest Guilford: Scored in double figures but was not enough to
help get Southwest over the hump.
6. Darius Dawkins: Eastern Guilford: Scored 20 points in Easterns’s first round loss.