The NFL just finished wrapping up broadcast deals with the networks:
– CBS keeps the AFC through 2022.
– Fox keeps the NFC through 2022.
– NBC keeps Sunday Night Football through 2022.
– NBC keeps First Thursday Game of Season.
– NBC adds Thanksgiving Prime-Time Game.
– ESPN keeps Monday Night Football through 2021.
– The NFL Network will add more Thursday Night Games.
Other than paying more money, the biggest news might be the agreement to flexible scheduling, which will allow games to change times, days and even networks based on demand. That gives the networks a chance to bury the bad games while featuring games people are still interested in watching.