Courtesy of one of our readers and be sure to go to the details at the key link…..
Top Ten Recruiting Facts from the Wall Street Journal and you can Click Below to get all of the details that go with each fact….They all have notes and details that go along with them to define what they are saying within the factoids…..
1. Getting a good education is a big factor for aspiring college athletes…..
2. Recruiting is more competitive than ever
3. College tuition is skyrocketing
4. Athletes and their families are investing a lot into preparing for college athletics
5. There is a LOT of athletic scholarship money available
6. Athletes that get scholarships have a plan
7. Athletics help you get into elite schools
8. Recruiting is increasingly done online
9. You can’t rely on your coach to get your recruited – evaluation is important
10. Coaches need verified, detailed information about potential recruits
Read more: Ten Recruiting Facts from The Wall Street Journal – NCSA Athletic Recruiting Blog http://www.ncsasports.org/blog/2012/08/09/ten-recruiting-facts-wall-street-journal/#ixzz23ABnKMkc