GreensboroSports Grasshoppers Ticket Give Away – Day Three
Day One Answer – Guilford / Day One Winner – Teresa Ahrens
Day Two Answer – McGruff the Crime Dog / Day Two Winner – Roch Smith Jr
We will conduct this contest until our supply of tickets is exhausted. Do not enter if you are not planning to use these tickets.
Complete Name, Email Address and Contact Telephone Number.
Pick How Many Ticket – 1 to 6, please choose only the number you will actually use. These are Comp Tickets and have no Re-Sale or Return Value. You may select either
General Admission (State Farm Hill, Natty’s Hill, Grand Stand) or Reserved Box Seat (based on availability).
Select which game.
Submit your answer.
We will email you the Tickets in a PDF Form, which you will need to print out for admission to the game.
Full Rules at the Bottom of the Page.
- Number of tickets you would like?
- Type of ticket (seating area) ?
- General Admission
- Reserved Box Seat
- Choice of Game ?
- Monday, August 11, 7 PM $1 Hot Dogs, $1 Drinks
- Tuesday, August 12, 7 PM
- Wednesday, August 13, 12:30 PM Day Game
- Sunday, August 17, 4 PM
- Tuesday, August 26, 7 PM
- Wednesday, August 27, 4 PM Band of Oz Post Game Concert
- Which year did the Grasshoppers played their first game in the Downtown Stadium ?
Contest starts immediately.
1. One entry per person.
2. In the event of multiple entries, the last one submitted will be used. All previous entries are void.
3. All entries must include an email address and contact telephone number.
4. Deadline for Entries is 12:00 PM on following day.
5. There will be one winner each contest.
6. The Winner is determined by the random drawing of all correct entries.
7. Once an individual has won. They will be ineligible for the additional contests.
8. There is no fee to entry.
9. All entries are the property of GreensboroSports.com.
10. GreensboroSports.com is not responsible for late submissions, errors or other issues that may result in a contestant’s entry being not submitted.
11. GreensboroSports.com will not share names/email addresses/phone numbers of contestants with any outside entity, organization or business.
12. Winners may be required to have picture taken for publicity purposes.