2014 Week #08 – High School Picks
Complete Name, Email Address and Contact Telephone Number.
Select 13 Winners
Full Rules at the Bottom of the Page. Weekly Winner receives the Texas Roadhouse appetizer and they go into the running for the end-of-the-season Dinner for Two at the Texas Roadhouse
Southern Guilford (7-0)
Central Davidson (1-5)
High Point Central (5-1)
East Forsyth (5-1)
Rockingham County (1-6)
Northern Guilford (5-1)
Southeast Guilford (5-1)
Northwest Guilford (4-2)
Eastern Guilford (5-1)
Burlington Williams (3-4)
Southwest Guilford (3-3)
Providence Grove (2-4)
High Point Andrews (2-3)
North Forsyth (1-5)
Western Guilford (2-5)
Southern Alamance (1-5)
Northeast Guilford (1-6)
Eastern Alamance (7-0)
Western Alamance (5-1)
Contest starts immediately.
1. One entry per person.
2. In the event of multiple entries, the last one submitted will be used. All previous entries are void.
3. All entries must include an email address and contact telephone number.
4. We will post 13 games, not selecting a game is counted as a loss.
5. Deadline for Entries is 7:00 PM on Friday (Exceptions will be noted.)
6. There will be one winner each week. The Winner will receive a Free Appetizer from Texas Roadhouse Restaurant (Battleground Avenue, Greensboro). At the end of the season, all the winners names will be placed in a hat, with one name drawn for Dinner For Two from Texas Roadhouse.
7. The Winner is determined by the most wins selected. In case of ties, the winner will be pulled from a hat of all ties.
8. Once an individual has won, they may continue playing. They will be ineligible for the weekly prize.
9. There is no fee to entry.
10. All entries are the property of GreensboroSports.com.
11. GreensboroSports.com is not responsible for late submissions, errors or other issues that may result in a contestant’s entry being not submitted.
12. GreensboroSports.com will not share names/email addresses/phone numbers of contestants with any outside entity, organization or business.
13. Winners may be required to have picture taken for publicity purposes.