2015 Week #11 – High School Football Picks
Complete Name, Email Address and Contact Telephone Number.
Select 14 Winners
Full Rules at the Bottom of the Page. Weekly Winner receives the Texas Roadhouse appetizer, BOGO Bowling and Discount Lazer Tag Coupon from SpareTime Bowling Center. Weekly winners go into the running for the $50 Gift Certificate from Texas Roadhouse.
East Forsyth (9-0)
High Point Andrews (8-1)
Southern Guilford (8-2)
Southeast Guilford (7-2)
Southern Alamance (4-5)
High Point Central (4-5)
Southwest Guilford (3-6)
Northwest Guilford (7-2)
Northern Guilford (6-3)
Eastern Guilford (4-5)
Eastern Alamance (7-2)
Western Guilford (2-7)
Northeast Guilford (1-8)
Western Alamance (7-2)
North Raleigh Christian (3-6)
High Point Christian (7-1)
Bartlett Yancey (5-3)
Contest starts immediately.
1. One entry per person.
2. In the event of multiple entries, the last one submitted will be used. All previous entries are void.
3. All entries must include an email address and contact telephone number.
4. We will post 13 Games (or more), not selecting a Game is counted as a loss.
5. Deadline for Entries is 7:00 PM on Friday (Exceptions will be noted.)
6. There will be one winner each week. The Winner will receive a Free Appetizer from Texas Roadhouse Restaurant (Battleground Avenue, Greensboro) and BOGO Bowling and Discount Lazer Tag Coupon from SpareTime Bowling Center. At the end of the season, all the winners names will be placed in a hat, with one name drawn for $50 Gift Certificate from Texas Roadhouse.
7. The Winner is determined by the most wins selected. In case of ties, the winner will be pulled from a hat of all ties.
8. Once an individual has won, they may continue playing. They will be ineligible for the weekly prize.
9. There is no fee to entry.
10. All entries are the property of GreensboroSports.com.
11. GreensboroSports.com is not responsible for late submissions, errors or other issues that may result in a contestant’s entry being not submitted.
12. GreensboroSports.com will not share names/email addresses/phone numbers of contestants with any outside entity, organization or business.
13. Winners may be required to have picture taken for publicity purposes.