The WWE may soon have a new owner:UFC parent company Endeavor is the front-runner to pin down the property

Report: Parent company of UFC closing in on purchase of WWE
from Larry Brown Sports, with Larry Brown…And from

It looks like WWE may soon have a new owner.

CNBC reported on Sunday that Endeavor — the parent company of the UFC — is planning on buying a controlling interest in the wrestling entertainment organization. The report goes on to note that Endeavor plans on pairing the WWE and the UFC together as its own publicly-traded company.

Endeavor was once a Hollywood talent agency, but they later expanded through mergers and purchases, with an eye on becoming a publicly-traded company. They purchased the UFC in 2016 and later went public with an IPO in 2021.

The new reported deal would give Endeavor a 51% ownership stake in WWE, while the remaining 49% of the wrestling company would be held by stockholders.

WWE has been a publicly-traded company since 1999, with Vince McMahon and members of his family holding a controlling interest in the company. Should Endeavor carry this one over the finish line, though, McMahon would no longer have a controlling interest in WWE.

The deal reportedly views WWE with an enterprise value of $9.3B, while valuing the company itself at more than $12B.